At least, that is what Kylie of Kylie’s Book Nook thinks. Thank you so much for your kind words about this blog and for the meme, Kylie! The meme beholds that I “have to confess seven weird or random facts about myself”. Okay. I will try to make them different from a similar meme I did before. (To be found here.)
Here it goes. It saves me the trouble of making a card and sending it to PostSecret, which is one of my favorite blogs. Haha!
1. I like to work on this blog very late at night. Sometimes even in and/or until the early morning. I like the peace and quite of the night.
2. I have Reiki level I and II. (If you do not know what it is, or like to learn more, click here.)
3. When I was young, everybody loved Vanilla Ice and the other popular music of that era. I listened to Kate Bush.
4. It is my birthday in a couple of minutes. I was born on January 23. 1979.
5. At the moment, one of my best friends is someone I never met. We correspond very extensive about our love for books and reading.
6. I feel so proud that so many people like my blog.
7. As a little girl, I promised myself I would own a Mercedes car at some point in my life.
That’s it folks! Now you know everything about me. The person(s) I would like to tag as an Amazing Blogger is… Ivan and Sonja of Bookstore Guide. Now they have to come up with the seven facts! I think they are amazing bloggers, with a fantastic website. Do check out their blog!