Nick from the blog Literary Compass has tagged me with “Eight random things about me”. So here we go.
1. I do not watch much television series, but I am addicted to NCIS.
2. My second biggest dream is translating a novel from English into Dutch.
3. During the winter I sleep with my socks on.
4. Next to books, I collect boxes and geisha memorabilia.
5. I think The Davinci Code is a highly overrated book.
6. My favorite color is pink.
7. The first poem I learned by heart was “Oh captain, my captain” by Walt Whitman (see photo), after seeing the film “Dead poets society”.
8. I worked at The British Museum when I lived in London for six months in 2004.
Now it is my time to tag. I tag these eight bloggers, click on the title of the blog to take a look: Patricia from Booklust, Chris from book-a-rama, Amy from Books, Words, and Writing, Lore from Literary Craving, Shaun from The Book Inscriptions Project, Molly from Restless Reader, Clary from The Book’s Den and Rachel from The Laminal Librarian. They have to go by these rules.